Register to order GED credentials (test takers)
If you took the test on a computer after January 1, 2014, you will already have an account and you can sign in here. You would have created an account when you took the test. If you are having problems signing in, go to our Sign in help page.
If you took the test before January 1, 2014 and/or on paper:
- Go to this GED page and select where you took the test.
- If you do not land on a page that looks like the one below, this means that you took the GED test in a state that we do not provide GED credentials for. Please follow the instructions on the page that you landed on.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill in the fields.
- You must fill in all fields marked with a * (asterisk).
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Click Submit and you can order your credentials right away. Go to Order GED credentials if you need help.