HiSET Documents (Passed HiSET 2018-Present)
- Electronic Transcript
- Electronic Certificate
- One discounted printed certificate for $5.00, orderable within Parchment.
Step 1: Look for an email from email@example.com with the email address you used to sign up for the HiSET Exam. The subject line will say:
Your Digital High School Equivalency Certificate and Transcript are now here!
Step 2: Click the Access your High School Equivalency Credentials button to create your Parchment account.
- Enter in a password in both password fields.
- Click Sign In.
Step 3: After creating your account, a verification email will be sent to your email address.
- Check your email to find the confirmation code.
- Choose one of the two options below:
- Copy the verification code down, enter your code into the box as shown below, and click Submit (please note: the verification code is case sensitive).
- Click the Verify your email address button.
Step 4: Open your electronic transcript and certificate by clicking the down arrow icon (representing 'Download') located in each credential tile. This will provide a PDF of the electronic credential.
Step 5: Place an Order
Under the selected document you would like to order click the Order button.
There are two destination options for sending your document.
1) Send document electronically to a school or institution
- Enter the name of the receiving school or institution in the search field.
- Click Search.
- Click on the destination in the list to select it.
2) Send your document to yourself or a school/institution by email or by mail
- Click Send to Yourself or Another Individual.
- Select either Electronic Delivery (Email) or Printed & Mailed for a hard copy.
- Enter the email address or mailing address for your $5.00 printed certificate.
- Click Save and Continue.
Step 6: The Order Details page
- To send the same document to another destination, click + Add Another Destination.
- To send a different document in the same order, click + Add Another Item.
- Your total charges appear on the right side, and include any shipping fees.
- Click Save & Continue.
- To make changes to your order, click Edit Order, or to proceed with your current order, click Continue.
Step 7: Provide Consent
This is where you authorize Parchment to release your transcript from HiSET California document.
Note: If you have provided consent previously, you may not be prompted to provide consent.
- Use your mouse or stylus to sign your name in the field provided.
- Type your name in the box.
- Check the box to confirm that you are authorized to order the document.
- Click Save & Continue. Provide Payment.
Step 8: Payment
Accepted methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Please note that pricing for HiSET documents is as follows:
- First eTranscript and eCertificate: $0 (available in your Parchment account)
- 1st Printed Certificate for new HiSET passers: $5 (includes Standard shipping)
- Additional eTranscripts: $15
- Additional eCertificate: $15
- All other Printed Certificates: $15 + Shipping
- All Printed Transcripts: $15 + Shipping
- Enter your payment and billing information.
- Click Checkout.
What happens next:
After your account is created:
- You can go to parchment.com and access your credentials.
- View your documents.
- Place new requests to send electronic or printed versions of your Transcript and Certificate.
- Share your Certificate on social media using the ‘Share’ button.
Parchment administers your document, we will approve and process your order. Log back into your Parchment account to review and track your orders.
For further assistance please click Contact Us. A Member of our Support Team will assist you via email.
- Fill in the required fields with your information.
- Under Tell us who you are, select HiSET student.
- Enter your order number (also called Document ID or DID number). This can be located in your Parchment account under the Orders tab or within your confirmation email.
- Summarize what you need assistance with.
- Click Submit Case.
During normal business hours, you can also reach Support directly at 888-662-0873.