The Common App website has great resources to walk you through the entire admissions process, including:
To request your high school transcript to be sent to the Common Application:
- Create an account at www.commonapp.org and note your Common App ID.
- Follow the instructions to invite your counselor to be a Recommender. This will trigger an email to your counselor, which explains how to submit school forms online.
- Your Counselor must accept your invitation to be a Recommender.
- Your Counselor must open your Secondary School Report before you can place a transcript request to the Common Application.
- Once you have created your Common Application account and invited your counselor to be a Recommender, sign in to your Parchment Account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you will need to register. For help on registering, visit the Registration help topic.
- Click Order under the name of your school.
- Type Common App into the search box and click Select.
- If The Common Application does not appear, please contact your school so that they can make some changes on their end..
- Enter your Common App ID and then continue the ordering process.
- If you get a payment screen, please pay the amount stated.
- Once your school has approved your request and uploaded your transcript, your transcript will be sent directly to the Common App where it will be matched to your school forms and submitted on your behalf.
Order your transcript