You must have a Parchment account to order transcripts. You can sign up for a free account in one of three easy ways:
- Use a Registration code. This is for high school students whose school sent them an email (or handout) to help them to register.
- Use the Order a transcript link on your school's website. You can only register this way if your school has put an Order transcript link on their website, which may look like this:
- Finally, you can sign up by going to Parchment.com and searching for the school that has your transcript. Once you find your school, fill in all the fields (name, date of birth, etc).
- Check the box if you are a parent/guardian. You will then enter the student's information.
- Your password must be at least 7 characters long.
- If you are not yet in college, you will get the option to share your information with colleges. If you opt-in, this means that we will make some of the information you provide to us available to a variety of academic institutions and programs, and then they can send you information about them.
- After clicking Sign up, check your email for the verification code and then enter it into the screen you were just on. Now you can start ordering transcripts.
Order your transcript