- Incorrect address policy
Incorrect address policy
If a transcript request is placed to the wrong destination, or an address is manually entered incorrectly, that transcript is considered to have an Incorrect Address.
- It is the requester's responsibility to verify the destination address is correct.
- For security purposes, we can only (re)send your transcript to the destination provided during the initial request.
- There is no way to change the destination address once a transcript has been requested. If a transcript was sent to an incorrect address, a new request will need to be made to the correct address.
- For security purposes, any transcripts returned to our facility due to an incorrect address will be shredded.
- Please see our refund and cancellation policy.
Order your transcript