Register using a registration code from your high school
Scroll down to watch the video that shows you how to register for an account using a registration code.
If you are in high school, you may have received an email from your school with a link in it (or a handout with a code on it) to help you register for a Parchment account. We call this a 'registration code'.
A registration code lets you register for a Parchment account quickly because your high school and some other information (like your name and date of birth) will already be in the system. You can only register this way if your high school gave you a registration code.
- If your registration code came in an email, click the link in the email and then follow the steps below.
- If your registration code is in a handout, go to parchment.com/register, enter the code into the white boxes, and follow the steps below.
- Once you have accessed the page to register, fill in the fields.
- All fields with a * (asterisk ) are mandatory.
- If you get an error telling you that 'a valid password is required', make sure you enter a password that is at least 7 characters long.
- Under Colleges, scholarship programs, and other institutions are looking for students like you, click Yes if you'd like to share your information with colleges, or click No if you'd rather not.
- If you opt-in, this means that we will make some of the information you provide to us available to a variety of colleges and programs. Then the colleges and programs can send you information about them, so you can see if they fit your college plans.
- Colleges cannot find you at Parchment unless you choose to opt-in.
- If you're under 18, you must check the box to confirm that you have your parents' permission to create the account.
- Click Let’s go!
- If you chose to share your information with colleges, you will have one more step where you will enter your contact and academic information.